Now that’s a bit pretentious I understand. I’m assuming that you’re touring Bhutan to explore everything this lovely destination has to offer. As the most reputed Bhutan tour operator, we’d wish you to come and explore what I assume will be your best vacation till date. Having said that, we’re pretty much conscious that any international tour will certainly rattle your wallet a little bit. Thus, let us assist you plan your future Bhutan holiday sensibly so that it appears as the ultimate experience we’d like it to be.
Picking the appropriate tour operator in Bhutan:
In an ideal spirit of confession, I’ve to inform you that we’re a principal tour operator in Bhutan with several years of opulent experience in transferring holidays into dreams. Does that avert us from being objective? We don’t assume so! On the contrary, we believe it permits us to share with travelers some of the grounds why we’re so thriving in our modest role as Bhutan’s number one travel facilitators. Below mentioned are a few things you must need to take into account while choosing a Bhutan tour operator:
- Sign agreement with a tour operator in Bhutan that’s licensed by the Govt of Bhutan. Not all Bhutan tour operators are licensed, so you must check their credentials before any deal.
- If your approaching Bhutan tour includes hotel stays, ask your tour operator to state which hotels you’ll be staying and check them over the internet. If you’ve a specific hotel preference, possibilities are that it’ll be accommodated.
- Request for a telephone number and get busy in a fruitful chat with the Bhutan travel operator you’ve chosen before you sign the deal. Bhutan is no longer a nation that lives in the past. It’s both traditional & modern at the same time in its own original way and there’re abundant cellphones in Bhutan to aid you get in touch with your new found friends.
- The cost of your Bhutan package is determined by the Government and not by the travel company you will eventually select. However, ask the company in clear terms to give you a detailed run down of how they plan to serve you.
- Ask for references! A professional Bhutan tour operator will happily provide you with references of your fellow countrymen who’ve toured the nation in months gone by.
- Set off the procedure of checking out the Bhutan tour firm with sufficient time in your hand. International holidays demand a liberal dose of on-time pre-planning. Nevertheless, they’re well worth the effort.
So, there you’ve it! Make use of these parameters & bench marks to select your Next Bhutan tour operator. You can also do these checks while choosing our service at Nepal Environmental Treks & Expedition. So, best of luck!